Spring Candy Contest
Enter to win at
Radio Shack, 2 North National Ave., and
US Cellular, 1711 S. National
Rules & Regulations
- Participants will provide their best guess as to the number of jelly beans inside the jar at participating sponsors place of business, along with a current contact phone number or valid address on a piece of paper or on an entry form provided.
- The person guessing closest to the number of jelly beans counted by employees of Fort Scott Broadcasting Company, Inc., excluding other packages of candy also located inside the jar will be declared the winner of the contest at the conclusion of the contest, to be awarded no later than May 12th, 2014.
- The number of jelly beans counted by employee’s of Fort Scott Broadcasting Company, Inc., is an approximate number and Fort Scott Broadcasting Company, Inc. and participating sponsor may not be held responsible for a number that varies from the original count, considering the possibility of tampering with the contents of the jar.
- No purchase is necessary to win this contest.
- In the event of a tie, the contents of the jar will be shared with the winners and a drawing will be held for the jar itself.
- To enter, contestants must be a legal resident of the United States and have proof of I.D. Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of KOMB or KMDO, along with any member of an employee’s family, or family member of a participating sponsor, and any employee of a participating advertising agency, are not eligible to participate in or win the contest.
- Winning contestants are responsible for collecting their prize within 30 days of winning by stopping into the participating place of business and providing proper I.D.
- If the prize is not claimed within 30 days of an attempt to contact the winner, the prize becomes the property of the second closest guess, and so on.
- Fort Scott Broadcasting Company, Inc., reserves the right to cancel contest at any time.
- Should individuals have any questions regarding this or any other contest associated with Fort Scott Broadcasting Company, Inc., dba KOMB/KMDO radio, please stop into the offices located at 2 N. National Ave., Fort Scott, KS or call 620-223-4500.