General Contest Rules Fort Scott Broadcasting Company, Inc. Dba KOMB-FM & KMDO-AM Radio The following rules apply to all contests conducted on-air by KOMB-FM or KMDO-AM radio in Fort Scott, KS. At times, certain exceptions in particular contests may apply, in which cases, these exceptions will be made available on the KOMB website or at the studio, located at 2 North National, Fort Scott, KS 66701.
- To enter, contestants must be a legal resident of the United States and have proof of I.D. Contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Employees of KOMB or KMDO, along with any member of an employees family, or family member of a participating sponsor, and any employee of a participating advertising agency, are not eligible to participate in or win a contest.
- Winning contestants are not eligible to win another prize or contest on KOMB or KMDO for a period of 30 days from the winning date.
- Winning contestants are responsible for collecting their prize within 30 days of winning by stopping into the KMDO-KOMB studio’s at 2 North National Ave., Fort Scott, KS., or by making arrangements for the prize to be picked up from same said address. After 30 days, If the prize has not been picked up or arrangements with station management have not been made to pick up the prize, the prize becomes the property of Fort Scott Broadcasting Company, Inc.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- KMDO-KOMB does not warranty any product given away in a contest, nor will KMDO-KOMB be held responsible for any participating business closing or going out of business before a prize is picked up.
- KMDO-KOMB is not responsible for calls to numbers other than a particular number used for a contest, nor for busy signals, roll-overs, loss of signal or any other factor that may prevent a contestant from getting through to KMDO-KOMB in a timely manner.
- Station reserves the right to cancel a contest at any time.
Should contestants have additional questions concerning rules and regulations to contests on KMDO or KOMB, please stop into the office at 2 North National Ave., Fort Scott, KS 66701 or call 620-223-4500 during regular business hours.
Branson Contest Rules
DURING THE ALL HIT 103.9 HOME-SPORT-FARM & GARDEN SHOW, VISITORS WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO REGISTER TO WIN A TRIP TO BRANSON. THE BRANSON PRIZE PACK WILL CONSIST OF TWO COURTESY CHECKS, EACH GOOD FOR ONE NIGHTS LODGING, AT FOXBOROUGH RESORT OR KING'S QUARTERS IN BRANSON. THESE VOUCHERS ARE REDEEMABLE FOR ONE STANDARD ROOM NIGHT, DOUBLE OR SINGLE, ANYTIME EXCEPT HOLIDAYS OR SPECIAL EVENTS WEEKENDS AND SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY. ADVANCE RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED AND MUST BE MADE DIRECTLY WITH RESOR TRAVEL CENTER AT 888-653-1025. 72 HOURS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL AND MUST MENTION COURTESY CHECKS WHEN MAKING RESERVATIONS. DOES NOT INCLUDE TIPS, TAXES OR MISCELLANEOUS CHARGES TO ROOM ACCOUNT. TAXES ARE BASED ON RACK RATES. NO CHARGE WILL BE GIVEN. THIS COURTESY CHECK HAS NO CASH VALUE. THESE COURTESY CHECKS EXPIRE ON SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2012. BRANSON PRIZE PACK WILL ALSO INCLUDE TWO CERTIFICATES, GOOD FOR TWO TICKETS EACH, FOR A TOTAL OF FOUR TICKETS, TO THE GRAND JUBILEE AND GRAND COUNTRY'S AMAZING PETS. EACH PASS ENTITLES PASS HOLDER TO TWO TICKETS TO ANY SCHEDULED GRAND JUBILEE SHOW AND AMAZING PETS SHOW AT GRAND COUNTRY MUSIC HALL, SUBJECT TO PREVIOUS SELLOUT. CERTIFICATE MUST BE PRESENTED AT BOX OFFICE FOR TICKETS. NOT VALID FOR GROUPS. NOT VALID WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. NON-TRANSFERABLE. NO CASH VALUE. NOT FOR RESALE. BASED ON AVAILABILITY. CONDITIONS MAY APPLY. EXPIRES DECEMBER 30, 2012. NO PURCHASE IS REQUIRED. NEED NOT TO BE PRESENT TO WIN. MUST BE 18 TO REGISTER AND WIN. WINNER AGREES TO HAVE NAME, IMAGE AND AUDIO USED IN PROMOTIONS FOR FORT SCOTT BROADCASTIND. GOOD LUCK, AND WE'LL SEE YOU APRIL 13TH AND 14TH AT THE ALL HIT 103.9 HOME-SPORT-FARM AND GARDEN SHOW!